Travel to Detroit for this Exclusive StarVista Live event, limited to 100 fans, April 22 – April 25, 2017. You will experience America’s greatest music genre, the Motown Sound, performed live by the artists and retold by the insiders that were there at the beginning.
As a special added bonus, you will enjoy the excitement of Detroit’s car culture. From historic factory tours to the power and design of Detroit’s newest productions!
• 3 nights at The Henry, a luxury hotel in Dearborn, MI
• Motor coach transportation from hotel to all included itinerary attractions
• Two private group dinners, including the post-concert private dinner at the Roostertail Night Club
• Premier seating at the Four Tops concert production at the iconic Roostertail
• Private Meet and Greet with the Four Tops
• Two private cocktail receptions including the arrival reception at Detroit’s M1 Concourse, the world-class private test track for classic cars and modern sports cars
• Exclusive Motown-themed reception at the M1 Concourse
• Private tour of Hitsville USA and the Motown Museum with Martha Reeves
• Admission to Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum
• Ride in an authentic Model T
• Tour of the Ford Rouge Factory Experience
• One gala farewell breakfast
The cost for this Exclusive All Access Live event is $1,999 per person (based on double occupancy). Single occupancy package is available for $2,299.
This event is limited to only 100 participants! Secure your participation today by simply calling RHYTHMflow Vacations at 917.972.3075.
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your space. A second payment of $800 is due on January 22, 2017. Your final balance must be received by March 23, 2017.
** All payments are Non-Refundable. Travel insurance is recommended. Ask us for a quote. **
RHYTHMflow Vacations is a Registered Travel Agent with StarVista Live, producers of “All Access Live: Go Beyond Music – The Motown Sound”
View the All Access Live: Go Beyond The Music – The Motown Sound / Day By Day
SATURDAY, DAY 1
• Enjoy an exclusive Motown themed reception at the M1 Concourse, a classic and sports car venue
• Attend a private presentation by Miller London, Vice President of Motown Records under Berry Gordy, on “life behind the scenes” at Motown Records
SUNDAY, DAY 2
• Enjoy a visit to Greenfield Village, the Ford Museum, and a private ride in a Model T Ford
• Afternoon historical and architectural guided tour of Detroit with Motown personalities
• Tonight’s private dinner is included at one of Detroit’s iconic dining venues
MONDAY, DAY 3
• Visit “the line” during a guided tour of Ford Motor Company’s Iconic Rouge Factory to experience the authentic industrial culture from which the Motown Sound was born
• Motown Legend Martha Reeves guides you on a private tour of the Motown Museum, the original Motown studios and home of Berry Gordy, now a National Landmark.
• Exclusive private cocktail reception hosted by Martha Reeves, who will share fascinating stories about Motown
• Visit the Roostertail restaurant and night club, where the great Motown legends regularly performed and receive a private behind the scenes tour by owner Tom Schoenith
• Join us for a once-in-a lifetime, limited-access concert by Detroit’s very own Four Tops on the Roostertail stage where Motown legends recorded their “Motown Mondays” live
• Concert followed by a private meet and greet session with the Four Tops and a Gala post-concert dinner at The Roostertail
TUESDAY, DAY 4
• Farewell breakfast with a surprise Motown personality.